NEW YORK, July 9, 2022 – Blockchain security startup BlockSec announced the completion of the Seed Plus funding round with $8M raised. The funding round was co-led by Vitalbridge Capital and Matrix Partners, with participation from investors Mirana Ventures (Venture Partner of Bybit), CoinSummer, and YM Capital.
Founded in 2021, BlockSec’s mission is to provide security infrastructure for the entire blockchain ecosystem. With cutting-edge technologies, BlockSec enhances the security of decentralized applications, detects high-impact blockchain vulnerabilities, and blocks sophisticated security attacks.
Since last year, BlockSec has provided security audit services to more than one hundred clients, in both Solidity and Rust ecosystems. BlockSec has developed a real-time on-chain monitoring system to block ongoing attacks and rescued more than 5 million assets, including 3.8 million for the stablecoin DEX Saddle Finance . BlockSec has identified multiple critical vulnerabilities on the Solana blockchain, with nearly one million bug US dollar bounty awarded. Also, the flash loan monitoring system  and the transaction visualization system  developed by BlockSec are two public tools widely used by the blockchain security community.
With the raised funding, BlockSec plans to expand its research and production team and provide the on-chain monitoring and attack interception capability to more decentralized applications. https://www.theblock.co/linked/144491/stablecoin-dex-saddle-finance-hacked-for-10-million  https://versatile.blocksecteam.com/flashloan/eth  https://versatile.blocksecteam.com/tx
CONTACT: Email：[email protected]
- Global Venture Funding for Blockchain and Crypto Companies Hit Record $26.8B in 2022, But Declined in Later Quarters
- Unlocking the Power of Engagement: Exploring the Connection between Gamification and Blockchaining
- Building a Decentralized VPN Using Blockchain Technology
- Exploring the Latest Innovations in Blockchain and Crypto: A Report from the European Blockchain Convention 2023
- Cryptocurrency has become a global phenomenon with a market capitalization of almost $3 trillion at its peak in November 2021
- Creating a Unique and Valuable Non-Fungible Token (NFT): A Step-by-Step Guide
- Discontinuation of TradeLens: The End of a Blockchain-Enabled Global Trade Platform by Maersk and IBM
- Building a Secure and Decentralized Blockchain API: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Exploring the Potential of Blockchain Technology: A Comprehensive Overview
- The Future of Supply Chain Management with Blockchain Technology
Leave a Reply