The future lies in the hands of the technology innovators and software engineers. Where will all these young minds find jobs? That is the biggest challenge the industry is facing.
Technology makes us smarter and at the same time is creating unemployment as many of our educated youth have no jobs to do.
If a software engineer can fix a bug in a software that would otherwise take six months to do, it’s a great achievement and as a nation, we should be proud of this achievement.
However, for the first time, we see large numbers of software engineers graduating every year, yet the software industry is suffering, but then again, in the same way that we applaud the scholars in educational institutes, let’s take time to encourage and nurture software engineers to contribute to the national economy.
- #dltledgers Raises $ 8.5 Million in Series B Investment, crossing the $ 100 million valuation mark
- Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs)
- One of the world’s biggest blockchains is testing a new way to approve transactions
- Blockchain.com and Unstoppable Domains Introduce .blockchain, First Branded Domain Name
- SuperTeam Games Raises $10 Million to Create Sports Games Enhanced by Blockchain Technology
- RapidAPI opens European headquarters at the new location in Berlin
- Apiiro Extends Right from Code to Runtime To Help Developers Fix Risks Faster
- API-based startup that connects African businesses
- DataGrail Launches API & Agent to Automate DSR Fulfillment Across All Internal Data Systems, Saving Companies Weeks of Engineering Time
- Difference between REST and GraphQL
- Can you teach yourself coding?
- Brits app-sessed: New Builder.ai data reveals over 20 million can't live without social media apps
- Software can be classified into two categories
- Ondat 2.8 Arrives in GA with Increased Support for Stateful Workloads in Kubernetes
- Platform.sh Secures $140 million in Series D Funding to Support Enterprises in Scaling Fleets of Websites and Applications
- Yellowstone TV Show: A Feast of Glorified Toxic Masculinity, Neo-Feudalism and Vitriol
- Does cruise industry benefit local economies at travel destinations?
- Antisemitism has consequences
- Reframe your business-to-business (B2B) company as a business-for-business (B4B) company
- Travel Chaos Spreads
- Picsart’s AI Image Generator Surpasses 1 Million Images Created Per Day; Launches on Android
- Pedestrians walking on a busy street in urban landscape
- What textures go well together?
- Photographic history of America
- Columbia Journalism Review’s ‘#EveryoneIsPressworthy’ Campaign Focuses on Biases in Media Coverage
- Glewee, the All-In-One Influencer Marketing Network, Closes $9 Million in Seed Funding
- Sneaky Marketing
- Marketing in Metaverse
- How regulation affects all elements of digital marketing
- South Korea is a global powerhouse in influencer marketing